Rates For 2016
Nov - Mar
|9 Jan - 19 Mar||430||360||430||330||550|
|19 Mar - 2 Apr||595||525||595||470||670|
|2 Apr - 14 May||520||490||520||470||670|
|14 May - 2 Jul||605||545||605||490||697|
|2 Jul - 3 Sept||715||575||715||535||850|
|3 Sept - 15 Oct||590||490||590||470||697|
|15 Oct - 29 Oct||535||450||535||450||650|
|29 Oct - 19 Dec||460||360||460||330||550|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A deposit of £100 UKP per week is required to be sent to confirm a booking. This can be paid by card through our secure ‘Book Online’ section (or sent by separate letter if paying by cheque after booking online) or sent with the postal booking form in order to confirm the booking. We will send you a letter or email confirming the booking. The balance of the rent is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. No reminder will be sent.
2. Extras payable before departure are electricity (by meter reading), and Dog or Pet holidays not already paid in advance. We are happy to take one well-behaved pet at all our properties except Keepers. Two dogs may be allowed but only by prior arrangement. See Rates Info.
3. The contract effected between the hirer and the owner of the property is in terms of Schedule 4 Paragraph 8 Section 12(2) of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988, “a tenancy the purpose of which is to confer on the tenant the right to occupy the house for a holiday.” This confers on the the hirer a right to occupy the property for the period agreed for holiday purposes only.
4. The hirer shall not sub-let the premises or any part thereof.
5. The receipt of a signed booking form, or online booking form, together with an initial deposit is treated as a firm booking, and if accepted, the hirer becomes liable for the full balance of charges which are payable 42 days prior to the commencement date of the holiday. Non-payment of the balance of hire charges by the due date will result in the owner treating the property as being available for re-booking.
6. If the hirer cancels a confirmed booking he/she remains liable for payment the full cost of the holiday. Upon receipt of written confirmation of cancellation from the Hirer, we will endeavour to re-let the property and if successful will make a full refund to the Hirer less an administration fee of £25, and any other expenses incurred in the reletting. Hirers are in any event strongly advised to take up cancellation insurance.
7. The hirer is responsible for the condition of the property and its entire contents during the hire period, fair wear and tear excepted. The hirer will make good any damage or loss and leave the property and contents in a clean and tidy condition.
8. The number of persons occupying the property must not exceed the maximum occupancy level stated in the brochure without the prior consent of the owner. We reserve the right to terminate the tenancy without notice or refund in the case of a breach of this condition.
9. It is a condition of the contract that no responsibility is accepted by the owners for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therefrom, or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
10. The Hirer binds and obliges himself to pay to vacate the hired premises without demand at the termination of the period of hire.
11. The hirer undertakes to leave the hired premises secure if left unoccupied during the period of let.
12. Entry on day of arrival after 4pm. On day of departure occupants are expected to vacate the cottage by 10am, at which time our staff will enter to change beds etc..